Ok, party people. I am back! After having a very hectic holiday season, I am finally able to continue with Tuesdays with Dorie! Yay!
The Chocolate Oatmeal Almost Candy Bars are fantastic! I made these late last night, so I must confess that I had one for breakfast this morning. They are rich and a little chewy and a little crunchy and just plain amazing! I didn't put the raisins into the chocolate layer, just added more peanuts instead. The bars didn't look very pretty, but Dorie says you are supposed to be having fun, right? So I just dropped the oatmeal mixture on the top and called it good!
I will post pictures later today, as my daughter has been using my camera again (!) and now I need to charge the battery. That kid has her own camera! Why does she keep using mine?
Schedule Change and Apologies!!
12 hours ago
One for breakfast sounds great to me. I loved this reecipe too..so good!!
ReplyDelete